Monday 3 October 2016

Rainbow Crocheted Blankets & Yarndale

After two years, nine months I can finally announce my book Rainbow Crocheted Blankets has been published - YAY!!!!!

You can find the signed copies HERE in my Etsy shop or on Amazon.
Regardless of where you buy your copy please could you review it on Amazon as it keeps all the reviews in the same place and helps keep the book in the "best sellers" section


Its been a very long two years, so much has changed in my life, most of the time the book didn't feel real, but its here and I can finally share photo's with you. I hate keeping secrets so struggled not to post photo's, so now that I can you can expect a flood of blanket photo's.

So here are a few to start with...

Flower Power


Flying Geese


Arabian Nights


Don't worry there are lots more to come :-)

I took the book to Yarndale for its first outing and was astounded at the sucess, I'd sold out of books in the first 4 hours of the show and spent the rest of the time being nagged by Daisy because I should of taken more - I will know better next time.
The show was as brilliant as ever, its the only UK show with a crochet bias, so if you are a crocheter and you haven't been make sure you add it to your diary's.
I have to thank the lovely Lucy of Attic 24 fame and her fantastic team for all their hard work.
Sadly I didn't have much time to take many photo's as we were so busy, but here are a few taken late sunday afternoon when the show was almost over.

These two are Mirage and Rose Window, plus my little helper and "mini me" Daisy.




1 comment:

  1. Definately buying a copy of yr book. Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete