Tuesday 9 April 2019

Magnus

I've just logged on to write a post about my crochet motif project and realised I haven't told you the most important news of all!!

Following my last post about being a Grandma I am delighted to tell you I now have 2 blond, baby vikings in my life.

Magnus was born nearly three weeks ago, his birth was a lot easier than his brother's even though he was a massive 9lb 2oz baby.
Magnus is very different to Bert, he sleeps and eats and occasionally wakes up and looks confused, Bert had a difficult birth and colic and cried a lot.



 Even though Bert is slightly out of focus in this photo, you can see how proud he is to be allowed to hold the baby. I look forward to seeing their relationship develop and I can't wait to have them both running around playing together.


 Magnus in his first blanket. I will at some time in the future write the pattern.


 But for now I'm far too busy cuddling my new baby boy to concentrate on pattern writing :-)



Happy crocheting 
love Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment