Thursday 23 May 2013

Desirable Crochet Motifs, Volume 2, 2010 to 2012

Drum roll please.........

I have just published Desirable Crochet Motifs, Volume 2, 2010 to 2012 as an e-book on RAVELRY and the WEBSITE.



Its been a lot longer coming than I had hoped, too many other things like dyeing and doing shows got in the way.
I am planning to do volume 3, its kind of half finished already.
I'm not sure whether to get it published asap while I finish working on the designs for "Madder Triangles" or to wait until next year.
But I have decided I am going to try and put all 3 motif books together in one big collection later on next year.
It will be more expensive and take a lot of editing to get it down to a publishable size, but I think it will be worth it and probably will only be available as a hard copy.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations - what an accomplishment. The motifs look amazing, as intricate as snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete