Friday 16 June 2017

Deramores Shop & Blanket Kits

I'm really excited to tell you that the lovely people at Deramores have given me the chance to have a designer shop on their site.
At the moment its in the early stages of being built, but eventually my shop will contain lots of patterns, kits and yarn packs,
This means you will now be able to buy kits for a lot of my blankets,

I normally use several different yarn brands in a single blanket as I like how the different textures work together, so I have selected a variety of different yarns for the kits and yarn packs.
I know a lot of people struggle to find the right colours, so being able to buy a collection of the recommended yarns and colours is a perfect solution.


To find my shop simply click on the photo above which will take you to Deramores and then search for "Amanda Perkins"
You can also get to my shop via the Deramores logo in the sidebars of my blog.

The first blanket kit available is Kissing Circles, the kit contains a collection of colours from King Cole, Rico, Rowan and Debbie Bliss, all at a very reasonable price. :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment