Monday 7 September 2015

Winter Blanket Warmer - Buy one get one free.

Good morning from a glorious sunny Exmoor

Even though its September already it feel like the summer has just started, stupid summer, its 3 months late!!

Anyway before the sun started shining I thought we all needed something to cheer us up due to the manky summer weather and I have been planning a pattern promotion for a couple of weeks.
I thought it would be nice to concentrate on my blankets because the autumn and winter are the perfect blanket making time, even if you don't finish the blanket you have will have winter wip to work on that will keep your knees warm while its cold outside.


The promotion is a very simple "Buy one, get one free"
So from now until the end of September 2015 all you have to do is buy one of my blanket patterns, and I will send you any pattern of your choice for free.
For each pattern you buy I will send you a second free one, so if you buy 2 you get 2 free patterns and so on....


You might like a second blanket pattern.


Or you might like to make one of my scarf designs


Or how about snuggly Anna, which is the perfect winter cardi/coat, or elegant Dulcie

 
Just reply to me via your order confirmation or Paypal receipt telling me which pattern you would like.
You can buy your pattern from either my RAVELRY SHOP
Or my - ETSY SHOP

If you would like to make you blanket as a kind of CAL, please join my Facebook page, where I will be available for encouragement and to answer and questions and will be able to help with any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment