Friday 30 November 2012

Tiny sneaky peak

Just a quick post as its a dyeing day today and Dais won't be a happy bunny if I don't join her in the dye room soon.

Over the past few weeks I've been very quite about my crochet.
Mainly because I am working on lots of secret things.
This is what I've been doing.....

November and December's motif clubs.

One thing which will go to its new home in the new year.
I can show you a very tiny sneaky peak, but I'm not going to tell you anything about it except I have removed most of the green and replaced it with a new colour and am much much happier about it.



Three designs for next year's project club
Crochet Triangles Club


One for a magazine, in fact it this magazine
Simply Crochet Magazine
The first issue will be out in the new year and I am very very excited about it.


2 comments:

  1. Hi.
    I could not find a better way to contact you, but I wanted to say that whenever I get your news-mail there are no pictures in it, - not even if I click "view in your browser" I wonder if there is something you have to "tweak" to make it work?
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellen

      That's really strange and a new problem to me.
      Do you have Mac?
      We do have problems with Apple products and our pattern vault, even though the mailing list is hosted by a different company it might also have a Mac problem.
      We are moving today, so I can't look into it today, but I'll do some research on Monday when we are back in the office.

      Amanda

      Delete