Tuesday 27 November 2012

So ahead & frost

I'm so ahead of myself this week, I already have the update photo's on Flickr for Thursday's NDS wool update.
Which you can find HERE

Dais and I are now dyeing December's clubs, we are hoping to get them all out early so you get the yarn before Christmas, we are also trying to get all the wholesale and all the yarn for December's updates dyed so that we can relax over christmas in our new home for our very first Exmoor christmas.
I'm really looking forward to the first frost and maybe snow.
The moor changes constantly, I just know its going to be stunning and I will fall in love with it all over again.

In anticipation of the frost I have decided to do a range of naked un-dyed yarn, its not quite frost colour, but is the closest we can get.

Dazzling Lace

Dazzle Aran

Dazzle 4 ply/Sock

They will be in the update HERE on thursday evening at 7 pm UK time.

No comments:

Post a Comment