Thursday 22 November 2012

Queenies Motif Club

I am working on the last ever design for QUEENIES MOTIF CLUB.


The club has been running for 3 years and I have enjoyed every minute of it.
Its been a really good disipline for me to design a new motif every month.
But all good things must come to an end, these days I am struggling to find the time to fit it in with all the other designing work I have.
At the beginning of the year I published a book (DESIRABLE MOTIF'S) of some of the first year's designs and I am planning a another book in the new year.


The motif club is being replaced with a project club - TRIANGLES CROCHET PROJECT CLUB.
Which I'm really excited about.
I'm working on the first design and its a real challenge for me.
Turning a triangle into a scarf shape, is not easy, especially when you are using aran.
So I have decided to change yarns and use DK instead, I'm still working on the aran design, as its inspiring me to come up with new idea's while I am crocheting.


There are still some places left for December's motif club, so you still have the chance to join in with the end of an era.
QUEENIES MOTIF CLUB.





No comments:

Post a Comment