Tuesday 16 October 2012

Welcome to my new crochet blog.

For the last 6 years I have been blogging about everything in my life on Dye Studio Diary
I have decided it is time I spilt my blog into two.
Dye Studio Diary will remain my personal place where I talk about my family and how I feel about the world.
This lovely shiny new blog is for my crochet designs and update photo's of yarn.

So without further ado here is the first post - its a wool one shortly to be followed by a crochet one, which probably won't be until tomorrow.

These photo's are of the yarn which will be updated on The Natural Dye Studio site on Thursday 18th of October 2012 at 7 pm UK time.
You can find all the update photo's HERE on Flickr.

The yarn below is all Dazzle BFL Aran, we haven't had any in stock for ages as its a winter yarn.
I'm sitting here with a big pile of it on the desk beside me and I'd love to keep it all, I can almost see a soft snuggly sweater.....sigh.....
Maybe another day...









                         

1 comment:

  1. This is great. I've just taken a crochet class and started an amigurumi and have been looking at your crochet motifs book.

    ReplyDelete