Thursday 29 May 2014

New Crochet Scarf Kits

I've finally managed to find the time to add a couple of new crochet scarf kits to the NDS website.
You can find the crochet kits on the crochet kit page of the website which you can find  HERE

I say new, but what I mean is one new and one old kit.
The new kit is Ariana, I've been holding off listing this kit and pattern, because I'm not 100% happy with the photo's.
But I decided that I was being a bit too OTT, so have decided to add it and change the photo's when I've taken some new ones.
The scarf can either be made with NDS's Dazzle HT and a slightly bigger and more luxurious version in Godiva Silk and there is a kit for each yarn option.
The scarf in the photo's is made with Godiva Silk



 I've also re-listed some new Lula Scarf kits.
The original kit contained 10 x 20 gm skeins of Dazzle HT, but we could never find the time to rewind the 20 gm skeins, so the kit has always been unavailable.
So we've changed it, now it contains 5 x 50 gm skeins of Dazzle HT, which means you can make the scarf slightly larger.
The Lula kits will contain at least 1 variegated colour skein.


No comments:

Post a Comment